General rental and cancellation terms
You can reserve a vacation accommodation for a certain period at de Thijmse Berg. After your reservation you will receive a confirmation by e-mail containing all the details of your booking and payment method.
The prices of the holiday accommodation are exclusive of the following costs: tourist tax, cleaning fee and bed linen / bed sheets.
Prices on the website of the Thijmse Berg holiday park are kept as well as possible. De Thijmse Berg reserves the right to change prices. During the booking process, the correct price is always communicated. The price stated in the booking confirmation is the right one. Apparent typos do not bind us.
All rates quoted are weekly rates from Friday to Friday, midweek rates from Monday to Friday or weekend rates, valid from Friday to Monday.
Check-in and check-out
The check-in is from 15:00 pm and the check-out is before 10:00 am.
When booking, you will be charged 50% of the total amount. Payment of this must be done within 14 days of the final reservation. The payment of the remaining amount is to be paid at the latest 14 days before arrival.
If the recreant cancels the agreement before the date of entry, he is liable for a fixed indemnity. The amounts is:
- If cancelled more than three months before the date of commencement; 15% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation within three to two months before the date of entry; 50% of the agreed price.
- In case of cancellation within one month before the date of entry; 90% of the agreed price.
- If cancelled within one week before the date of arrival; 100% of the agreed price.
We will always refund the tourist tax, cleaning fee and any other added extras. We advise you to conclude a cancellation insurance.
Water, gas, electricity
The rental rates of the holiday accommodation at the Thijmse Berg includes the use of water, gas and electricity.
De Thijmse Berg holiday park is not responsible for any form of damage to or loss and theft of goods during your holiday in one of our accommodations.
Bed, bath and kitchen linen
HRenting a linen package is mandatory at the Thijmse Berg. This will be charged to the tenant. The manager of the holiday park ensures that the sheets are ready upon arrival at the holiday home. Bath towels, washcloths, kitchen towels, tea towels and dish towels are provided.
You are not allowed to smoke in the accommodation. You can smoke on the terrace. It is not allowed to lit any fires in or around the house.
Departure and final cleaning
On departure, the holiday home must be left in the following way:
- Cutlery, dishes etc. should be washed cleaned back in the designated cupboards.
- The house must be left clean.
- All trash cans need to be empty; he trash bags must be emptied in the dirt container at the front of the park.
- The bed linen must be taken from the beds and laid down in the hallway.mMoltons of the mattresses and pillows do not need to be removed.
- Fridge and other cabinets must be left empty.
- Put the garden furniture back in its original setting and put the seat cushions in the storage room.
- Report any damage at the reception of the park and to the landlord.
For complaints during and after staying at one of our accommodation, please contact the park's reception. Do this especially during your stay to give employees the opportunity to solve the problem for you.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at 0317 - 612384 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Holiday park de Thijmse Berg